Terms & Conditions
Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited (operating under the brand name Standyou), is a company, incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), having its registered office 202, Prithviraj Nagar, Maharani Farm, Durgapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018, India.
Standyou is a “Pay Per Live Test & Evaluation Platform,” where user’s win cash prize and Scholarships based on their percentile rank. Standyou Social Network provides a platform where users can connect with each other based on their Learning Interest, Target Exam, and Language Preference. At Standyou Users can post content, post comment, Share learning content, post links to news, post links to videos based on content priority and chat live.
Usage of Standyou
- These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.Standyou.com (“Website”), our applications (“Standyou Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) are between Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our/Standyou”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
- These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
- Certain Standyou Services being provided on Standyou may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Standyou may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Standyou or Standyou Platform Services;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Standyou Platform Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Standyou Platform;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Standyou Platform;
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post such assignment intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- In the event any User breaches or Standyou reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Standyou or the Standyou Services, Standyou may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of Standyou Tests, social network or the Standyou Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on Standyou and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- If Standyou charges its Users a test registration fee in respect of live test Services, Standyou shall, without delay, repay such platform fee in the event of suspension or removal of the User's account or Standyou Services on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of Standyou, but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Standyou.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Standyou or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
Third-Party Sites, Services and Products
- Standyou may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. Standyou does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from Standyou and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third-party Internet site. Standyou's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by Standyou of such third-party Internet site.
- Users' correspondence, transactions/offers or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services/offers of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services/offers of such third party. User agrees that Standyou will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions/offers with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Standyou contains content that is created by Standyou as well as content provided by third parties. Standyou does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Standyou Services provided on Standyou including while participating in any of the contests hosted on Standyou.
- restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Standyou Services;
- deactivating or deleting a User's account and all related information and files on the account. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Standyou Wallet or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be transferred to the User's bank account on record with Standyou subject to a processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein; or
- refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Standyou). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- A User shall not register or operate more than one User account with Standyou.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Standyou by marking e-mails or sending SMSs from Standyou as part of their "safe senders" list. Standyou shall not be held liable if any e-mail/SMS remains unread by a User as a result of such e-mail getting delivered to the User's junk or spam folder.
- Any password issued by Standyou to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Standyou of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Standyou shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Standyou Services and/or Standyou experience or assist in such activity.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Standyou or Standyou’s Services.
- Users agree that without Standyou's express written consent, they shall not modify or cause to be modified any files or software that are part of Standyou's Services.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Standyou or the Standyou’s Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Standyou Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Standyou Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of Standyou Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Standyou Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Standyou, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Standyou Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Standyou for any of the following:
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Standyou, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Standyou without the express written consent of Standyou;
- To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
- To falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
- To collect or store personal information about other Users;
- To interfere with or disrupt Standyou, servers, or networks;
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Standyou, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent User's affiliation with a person or entity;
- To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Standyou or to manipulate User's presence on Standyou(s);
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- To engage in any illegal activities. You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums") only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
- If a User chooses a username that, in Standyou's considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Standyou to public disparagement or scorn, Standyou reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Standyou, deny such User access to Standyou, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to Standyou is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Standyou by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Standyou for use in accessing Standyou. Users agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of our sites, except those automated means that we have approved in advance and in writing.
- Use of Standyou is subject to existing laws and legal processes. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall limit Standyou's right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to Users' use of Standyou.
- Standyou may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Standyou.
Conditions of Participation
By Registering for the Test, user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of Standyou. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein below, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the user engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by Standyou to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the Invite Friends program, or misuse of any other offers or promotions;
- Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Contest;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to Standyou Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse)
It is clarified that in case a User is found to be in violation of this policy, Standyou reserves its right to initiate appropriate Civil/Criminal remedies as it may be advised other than forfeiture and/or recovery of prize money if any.
Registration for a contest
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Target Exam
- Education Level
- Learning Interest
Test Registration and Prizes
- There are paid Tests made available on Standyou platform. Users may Register for the Test by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Test registration page. The ‘pre-designated amount’ means and includes pre-determined platform fee for Registering Live Tests at Standyou and pre-determined participant's contribution towards prize money pool. The Prize distribution to the participants will be done as per the Current Prize Pool mentioned in the Test registration page at the time of starting the test.
- In respect of any transactions entered into on the Standyou platform, including making a payment to participate in the paid versions of Contest(s), Users agree to be bound by the following payment terms:
- The payment of pre-designated amount Users make to participate in the Contest(s) is inclusive of the pre-designated platform fee for access to the Standyou Services charged by Standyou and pre-determined participant’s contribution towards prize money pool.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all amounts collected from the User are held in a separate non-interest earning Escrow Account with a Trustee , which is responsible for management of user account and prize pool, until determination of the Winners and distribution of prizes. Standyou receives only its share of the platform Fees through the said Escrow Agent and has no control over the User Funds held by the Escrow Agent in a dedicated non-interest earning Escrow Account.
- The Standyou reserves the right to charge a Test Registration Fee, which would be specified and notified by Standyou on the Contest page, being created on Standyou platform, prior to a User's joining of such Contest. The Test Registration Fee (inclusive of applicable tax thereon) will be debited from the User’s account balance and Standyou shall issue an invoice for such debit to the User.
- The User may Register for the Test wherein the Test Participant has to contribute a pre-specified contribution towards the Prize Money Pool of such Live Test, which will be passed on to the Winner(s) of the Test.
- A User shall be permitted to withdraw any amounts credited into such User's Standyou Wallet for any reason whatsoever by contacting Standyou Customer Support or Placing withdrawal request.
- Withdrawal of any amount standing to the User's Standyou Wallet may be made by way of a request to Standyou but shall occur automatically upon completion of 200 days from the date of credit of such amount in the User's Winnings Account. In either case, Standyou shall effect an online transfer to the User's bank account or User’s Paytm Wallet on record with Standyou within a commercially reasonable period of time. Such transfer will reflect as a debit to the User's Standyou Wallet. Standyou shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of such amount from the Standyou Wallet to the User's bank account on record with Standyou.
- Standyou may, in certain exceptional circumstances and at its sole and absolute discretion, refund the amount to the User after deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. At the time of the transaction, Users may also be required to take note of certain additional terms and conditions and such additional terms and conditions shall also govern the transaction. To the extent that the additional terms and conditions contain any clause that is conflicting with the present terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall prevail.
- In order to participate in the Test, the test participant needs to pay the pre-designated amount for the Test registration. In the event that any Test does not get conducted, the Platform will initiate an automatic refund of the amount deposited for the registration of the test. Such refund shall be processed within 72 hours from the date of test conduct.
All content, material, information, suggestions, advice, names, text, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, images, and links relating to STANDYOU, are the intellectual property of their owner i.e. coaching institutes. Standyou is only using for the informative purpose
The visitor understands that except for the information, products and services clearly identified as being supplied by STANDYOU, STANDYOU does not operate, control or endorse any information, products, or services appearing on the website in any way.
The website and all content, material, information, suggestions, advice, names, text, graphics, pictures, logos, icons, images and links relating to STANDYOU, to its products and services or to third-party products and services (hereinafter 'content'), is provided on an 'as is' basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, completeness, compatibility, reliability, accuracy, security, satisfactory quality, suitability or fitness for any particular purpose. STANDYOU does not endorse or subscribe to the suggestions, advice, and views of the authors of the content.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions:
STANDYOU shall have the right over all content on this website, including graphics, website content, profile information, institute information, ranking list, site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services, and other similar materials are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All the logos, images, videos, and any other form of content are the sole property of respective coaching institutes STANDYOU does not claim right over it.
The Coaching Institutes are prohibited to copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from www.Standyou.com and www.Standyou.com/institute in any medium to anyone expect their own content and for the content the coaching institute has intellectual property rights. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means.
Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited or any Third-Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
The users are prohibited to copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from www.Standyou.com and www.Standyou.com/institute in any medium to anyone expect their own content and for the content the coaching institute has intellectual property rights. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means.
Application Form and Related Materials:
The Institute profile information, ranking position, results, achievements, batch information, fee information, admission procedure and other information provided through the Site, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials") taken from open source database, are intended to educate and inform the user about the coaching institute on www.Standyou.com and are the sole intellectual property of their own i.e. coaching institutes.
Please necessarily visit the coaching institute and go through all the records, data and material related to the results, achievements, batch information and other information, as mentioned by the institute in their Standyou institute profile network. Verifying the data, records, results, batch information, etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall STANDYOU be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any Profile institute of the institute, ranking list, material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
Links to Other Sites
The website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by STANDYOU. Such links are provided only for user’s convenience. Please be aware that we, STANDYOU and/or the website, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
The content on the website is provided by STANDYOU as a service to the visitor and may be used for informational purposes only.
The content does not constitute, and shall not be construed as, financial, investment, taxation, or legal advice to the visitor. Our objective is only to keep visitors better informed and help them decide for themselves. We do not accept responsibility for any investment decisions made by visitors based on content. STANDYOU shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever to the visitor or to any third party for any consequences, including without limitation financial consequences, arising from use of the content. If any error is found in the data which is extracted from open source data base websites, STANDYOU will not be held liable in any case. In case any Coaching Institute finds any error in the data provided by the STANDYOU, then Coaching institute can claim their profile to update and improve the data of the profile for free of cost, can call us on +91 7791 011-022 requesting to improve or update or delete the data and records or mail us on [email protected] requesting to improve or update or delete the data and records or Request to permanent delete the profile of the coaching institute.
Content is protected by copyright, trademark and another applicable law/s. The owner of copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights therein are STANDYOU/ registered institutes/ its affiliates and/or other third party. Nothing herein contained shall be construed as conferring upon the visitor, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or other right in respect of intellectual property comprised in the content or any part thereof but STANDYOU does not claim copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of respective registered institutes, all the registered coaching institutes will be the owner of their respective intellectual property.
Downloading content from the website shall be subject to the terms, conditions, limitations, and liabilities as may govern such intellectual property, in whomsoever vesting. For details of such terms, conditions, limitations, and liabilities please refer to the concerned website/link. If the visitor does not agree to such terms, conditions, limitations and liabilities, the visitor should not access, use, or download content.
The visitor shall not alter, modify, de-compile, dis-assemble, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute content in any manner whatsoever. The visitor may print and download portions of content, where permissible, solely for the visitor's personal non-commercial use and provided the visitor agrees not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from such content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited, expressly refuses warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.Standyou.com , to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.Standyou.com , to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. Standyou.com, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.Standyou.com , as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose, or non-infringement. ' Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited' has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.Standyou.com . Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. Standyou.com and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.Standyou.com , to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.Standyou.com , to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
Liability on the content
STANDYOU shall not be liable in case of any error or omissions contained in www.Standyou.com though we ensure the genuineness of every information and data provided in the website, we also ensure that the content is not misleading. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made. In case any inaccuracy in the data is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the “Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited” will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the “Standyou Data Info Labs Private Limited” be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.Standyou.com
STANDYOU may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to Standyou.com (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that STANDYOU based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions. STANDYOU reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The access and use of the website and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes arising here from shall be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of law at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the access and use of the website must be discontinued immediately.
Note:- In case any Coaching Institute finds any error in the data provided by the Standyou, then Coaching institute can claim their profile to update and improve the data of the profile, can call us on +91 7791 011-022 or mail us on [email protected]